Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blogging Time

Sometimes I feel like I am going crazy being a stay-at-home Mom.  Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful and thankful that I get to spend so much time with my precious little one.  I get to see and experience everything new that she learns.  But recently, this little girl just wants Mommy 24/7.  If I walk away to get a diaper she is throwing a fit.  Mommy has stuff to do!!

My wonderful friend Becca (and Baby Nurse as I refer to her - she was present for the birth of my daughter while my Husband was deployed to Afghanistan) decided to watch her for me this last Thursday.  She wanted practice watching two kids, to see what it would be like.  And I needed time to actually get some things done around the house.  Needless to say, they had a blast.  And Mommy did too with a pot of coffee, country music on the radio, and blogging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment